quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2013

Imagine HOT : Zayn Malik / English version

MADE BY: HERE
Zayn Malik Imagine Hot (dirty)

- Y / N! - Cried my boss.
I was there on my own, picking up things that I had dropped on the floor near my table, and guess what? That’s right, I got a fright and ended up hitting his head on the table. Deserve.
Hurriedly went to his office, standing awkwardly through the papers.
- Yes, sir? - Asked.
- You’re still here? - He came out of nowhere behind me, causing me to jump and almost get even closer to him.
- Well, you told me you needed me for later, right?
Now he was close, too close. Just to give you an idea, the name of my ‘boss’ is Zayn Malik, president of a company’s articles of luxuries expensive as hell. Think of a cute guy. It was him. He was maybe five years older than I, was president of the company because he was caring for his father who was ill and in bed. The old man used to be my boss too, but I was answering his secretary. The job went up because I was still a mystery. Finally.
Anyway, I had sort of an attraction by Zayn. And who would not feel? It was a way of saying sorry but tasty as hell. And when she bit my lips as it is doing now, oh Heavens above.
- Oh, I had forgotten. - He said, looking at me from the bottom up, stopping a good time to look at my legs.
He walked around me, looked me assess the best ways possible.
- Well, anyway Y / N, I think my printer needs ink. - He said, looking away from me and going to sit in his chair. - You could change it for me?
- Right. - Muttered.
Leaves the room to pick up the cartridges and then returned. I looked at my watch. It was nearly eleven o’clock. My cat would have to wait, poor old Mr. Whiskers.
- Excuse me. - I said, remembering the education that my mother gave me. Yeah I only remembered it when it was close it, but whatever.
I went to the table where it was the printer. I had to stoop a little to be able to switch it off. I heard him clear his throat and after a full minute down, trying to understand, it should be realized that the way I was. I smiled secretly and slowly got up, I noticed that it was ridiculous and went back to work.
When I finally switched the cartridges, I felt I had someone on my side actually right behind me. I was surprised when I go and I bumped into Zayn.
- Mr. Malik I … -I started to say, but he soon got silenciou.Ele put his hand into my hair and kissed me as he ran his hand up my ass, over my skirt
 Corresponded and put my hand on his penis, over the pants and toughen felt at that moment. It was hard to resist. He began to take me closer to the table and sat in the chair, taking me along. I spent a leg in between his legs, still sitting, my breasts were at the height of his eyes and he marveled. The kissed again. I unbuttoned his shirt and took off, meanwhile he did the same with my skirt. Passed his hand on my ass, kiss my belly, the lust was in his eyes. He rose from his chair, went up with her hands behind my back, inside my shirt, his face stuck in my. I was standing, leaning against the table. Zayn turned around, put in my place, and as he passed his hand over my breasts inside her blouse, took off his belt, opened the zipper of his pants and pulled his cock out. Was about 19cm, but it was pretty thick.
I was still in my underwear and shirt, when I knelt down and sucked his dick for a while. I started licking her little head, slowly. I went down licking, went upstairs and put in the mouth. I took a break to hit him one and kept sucking, increasing speed from time to time. He had a hand in my hair and the other leaning on the table. He pulled my hair, making me get up, come in my ear and said, ‘delicious’. Grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled up underneath, then kissed me and pulled my blouse. He sucked my breasts madly, but also quickly. It was a rough, the way that every woman loves.
Caught me by the waist, I turned back to him, had me lie down on the table, as if four, while my feet were flat on the floor. He ended up taking his pants, ran his hand over my vagina to see if it was wet, and I was like … She got everything mercilessly! I groaned very loudly. He started slowly, I felt very horny and moaned. As I listened to my moans, he increased the speed. Pulled both my arms back, held them with one hand, while with the other, gave tapas that left my ass completely red. Made me his slave. He stopped, pulled me by the arm and sat in the chair and said, ‘Come ride on my lap, my dog.’ Do not think twice, I obeyed. I sat on top of him, put his dick in my pussy and began to sit tightly in his lap. My breasts jumped heavily under his eyes, and unable to bear the scene, he fell from his mouth as he pulled my hair. Reckless and crazy to enjoy, he lifted me with both hands on my ass, threw me on the table, now my legs over his shoulders and began to get back with great force. He bit his lip to see my own face dirty. Concerned, he asked me: ‘I come inside?’ How do I take birth control, I did not hesitate and said yes. He continued to put too much force while holding my two legs. Suddenly he put all his strength into a pumped and stopped: climaxed inside.
I felt very horny but had not yet enjoyed. He saw, left me in that position, leaned over and started licking my clit. It still was not enough. Gave light bites, sucking the clitoris, putting two fingers inside my pussy, and every now and then stimulated with the other hand. Returned to lick and shoved his fingers tightly. Was when let out a very loud moan and came. I got up from the table and sat upon it. He sat in the chair in front of me, wearing his underwear and his pants.
- You can go home, Y / n. - He said, very malicious and then left the room, leaving me there, sighing.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Copyright © 2014 | Design e Código: Sanyt Design | Tema: Viagem - Blogger | Uso pessoal • voltar ao topo